Friday 10 February 2017

Valentine's Day LookBook 2017



Hey guys! So in the spirit of Valentine's I decided to make another lookbook video *woop woop*.... NO I didn't add a "touch of red" anywhere in the video...sorry o. I never really felt comfortable jumping on that bandwagon anyways so I decided to not even think about it. Anyways, there's one thing all three outfits have in common, can you guess what it is? Okay I'll just say it, they're all food friendly outfits *big grin*. Whenever I'm going out to eat, I always make sure I wear something comfortable so I don't have to suck belle once I'm done eating (that has got to be the most uncomfortable thing ever!).
Watch the video below and tell me what you think!


Outfit Details
Look 1 - The top in the first look is actually a scarf that I turned into a top, I mean I never really used the scarf and I love it, so what better way to make use of it than *cut it..cut it..cut it*. The white pants I got from forever 21 and the shoes from a random store.
Look 2 - Top and Duster coat from HnM, pants from the5kshop.
Look 3 - Mango dress.

Like, Subscribe, Comment and thank you for stopping by!
XO..MM
Let's Connect

4 comments

  1. Thanks for all these stylish outfits inspirations ! The 2nd look is my fav, this pallazo printed pants is awesome <3
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tana! It's my fave too, hehe! xx

      Delete
  2. Love all 3 outfits. But outfit 2 is my fave because I'm a big fan of wide legged pants.


    www.tegaenai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Tega! Outfit 2 def my fave as well! xx

      Delete

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop