Friday 27 January 2017

Hopes for 2017 || Happy New Year!

new-year-ankara-pants-flared-pants-style-post-fashion-diary-ankara-bag-prints-hair-makeup-subtle-makeup-natural-makeup-simple-makeup-look-lookbook-fashion-style-lifestyle-valentines-outfit



Despite the fact that this is the 27th day into the new year, I think "Happy New Year" is still in order. So here it is, Happy New Year guys! I can't help but feel I have some sort of explaining to do regarding my absence on this space. You probably don't care, but I'll still fill you in. Since 10th December this is what has been up with me. We were rounding up our plans for our ver first digital cover at work, our very first cover star was Ycee and he revealed a whole lot of juicy stuff on there! Watch me vlog about it here



You can also read the interview here, watch it here and watch behind the scenes of the shoot here.

new-year-ankara-pants-flared-pants-style-post-fashion-diary-ankara-bag-prints-hair-makeup-subtle-makeup-natural-makeup-simple-makeup-look-lookbook-fashion-style-lifestyle-valentines-outfit

new-year-ankara-pants-flared-pants-style-post-fashion-diary-ankara-bag-prints-hair-makeup-subtle-makeup-natural-makeup-simple-makeup-look-lookbook-fashion-style-lifestyle-valentines-outfit


There were tons of activities last holiday, from our 9hr road trip to Ebonyi, to the 4hr trip to Anambra for my Grandma's 85th Birthday, then to Imo for my cousins wedding and finally back to Ebonyi for the rest of the holiday. I would have loved to put pictures of alllll the activities here, but to avoid a lengthy post I'll leave it for another day.

Moving on to 2017...for some reason I'm really excited about this year, I have high hopes and dreams and I'm looking forward to seeing all of these amazing things happen. A year ago I was far from where I am today in every aspect of my life. I've learnt so much, I've met really nice people, I've met really interesting people as well and I wouldn't change all that experience for anything in the world.
new-year-ankara-pants-flared-pants-style-post-fashion-diary-ankara-bag-prints-hair-makeup-subtle-makeup-natural-makeup-simple-makeup-look-lookbook-fashion-style-lifestyle-valentines-outfit
new-year-ankara-pants-flared-pants-style-post-fashion-diary-ankara-bag-prints-hair-makeup-subtle-makeup-natural-makeup-simple-makeup-look-lookbook-fashion-style-lifestyle-valentines-outfit


The things I'm looking to get out of this year are pretty much, but I'm just going to mention a few here to avoid a lengthy post so lets go!

  •  I want my relationship with God to be solid, Kacheetee if you're reading this, I finally got to download Youversion but I've only opened it once...sigh. 
  •  I want to be a gym rat, need to get this body on track you know. 
  • I've been dreaming of starting yoga but I'm such a chicken about it because I heard it's not for the faint hearted
  •  Getting my drivers license before my birthday will definitely make me happy! I've been pushing this since God knows when and honestly, one day I might just vex and do it.
  • I want to clear out my dark spots. I know it probably isn't as bad as I make it seem but the fact that its there is annoying me. If you're on my Instagram (you can follow here) you probably saw I got Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) because I've heard of its unending benefits especially it's ability to clear out dark spots. I think there's been an improvement since I started using RandR liquid black soap tho, I talked about it in this video here. I also talked about my spots/pimples journey in this older post here . Anyways, fingers crossed for ACV.
  • Another thing on my to do list this year is grow my business. This business is like my baby, my child lol! Sometimes it stresses me out, but you know that kind of stress you enjoy...lol, you can tell I love it right?!  I'm looking to be more consistent and post more on my business page on Ig, if you're not following already, follow here pretty please.
  • I'm also looking to have more Iro and Buba's in my life and more maxi dresses. Then I want to jump back on that crop top bandwagon although I didn't really fall off it, I just didn't have places to wear them to.
  • Then last but not the least I want to be proper consistent on here. Make more youtube videos, have more blog posts, connect more with you guys, go out for blogger events, meet other bloggers and network...hehe. 

new-year-ankara-pants-flared-pants-style-post-fashion-diary-ankara-bag-prints-hair-makeup-subtle-makeup-natural-makeup-simple-makeup-look-lookbook-fashion-style-lifestyle-valentines-outfit

There are so many other things I didn't add to this post but as we journey this year together, I pray we figure more stuff out and let Jesus take the wheel!

About the look: I had my tailor in Ebonyi make pants for me because finding a reasonably priced one in lagos is stress! I took the pictures on a Sunday before morning mass. It was one of those days I just wanted to wear something simple but nice to church and what better way than to pull out the flared pants. Oh the purse, notice I had two with me? The blue and green one, these mini purses are from my handbag line and they're still available! To place your order shoot me an email munachimuoneke@gmail.com.

Don't forget to checkout my Christmas vlog and video from my Grandma's 85th birthday. I'll still make a full post on the events but before I do that, you can watch the vlog below. Please subscribe and help move my ministry forward.

XO..MM

Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop