Wednesday 19 August 2015

Iconic Invanity "rhythm" collection!


Aha! Iconic Invanity is at it again, the very talented Ugandan-Nigerian designer reveals the rest of her breathtaking and long awaited "rhythm" collection which was first unveiled at the Lagos Fashion and design week 2014.

Now this is what I call creativity, you can never miss the feel of the strong and powerful African woman in every of her pieces, simply amazing and the fact that she tells a story with every collection is something interesting. Her model is really flawless, she just looks like a mannequin and knows how to work those embellishments!
Aunty Nancy the details are spectacular, I want to be like you when I grow up, you're my role model!














What do you guys think about her new collection and who are your fave African designers? I would be doing a post soon on my top African designers!

XO...MM



Let's Connect

1 comment

  1. this is a lovely collection even though i'm a bit sure it should have been released way earlier as it's been seen on a lot of people.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop