Sunday 30 August 2015

Crème


Hey guys! How's everyone this fine Sunday evening. This post is about my outfit to one of my aunt's wedding (yes Abigail I'm claiming your sister, deal with it). It was an all white/cream wedding so me and my sisturr went fabric shopping and found this gorgeous piece.
The event was not your traditional Nigerian wedding that the whole world including your enemies will come to see what you did wrong on your big day, it was small and spectacular! I wish them a beautiful and fruitful life together.




 This outfit was actually meant to be a crop top and skirt but trust Nigerian tailors to re-design your outfit for you, I still loved it!







                          Time to go back, Lagos its been real we'll definitely do this again and soon!

XO...MM
Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop