Sunday 20 December 2015

Classic Feature




Hey hey people! So I was jejely strolling on instagram this evening and saw this amazing picture of my day one Genny baby! She was featured on This day style to promote her movie Road to Yesterday and the pictures are absolutely stunning.
Now I don't usually drop comments on instagram posts but I had to leave commentsss for Genny baby (incase you don't know who Genny baby is, it's Genevieve Nnaji).



photo from bellanaija.com

The zeal she puts into these works are amazing and I'm really inspired by her level of devotion especially for this shoot. The talented photographer Ty Bello posted some behind the scene videos of the shoot on her instagram and one word...AMAZING! Lets not forget to appreciate the designer who made the unique pieces "Moofa designs" and the makeup artist who beat her face "Bimpe Onakoya". I just had to share these amazing pictures with you guys and Lawd there's too much talent in Nigeria! Definitely going to see the movie after this!
What do you guys think of the shoot?



XO...MM
Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop