Monday 11 January 2016

How to style Ankara Pants





Good Morning guys! How are we this fine monday morning Like I said in my previous post, everyday is a new day to make positive changes in our lives. We're alive and that means we get another chance to do right...don't waste it.

Now about this post, It's one of the many posts I should have done a while ago but been moving it. For some reason I've been loving green, maybe it's this lovely chiamy bag from my munamuoneke line or this print trouser by your's truly. Whatever the reason, it's safe to say I walked into 2016 going green (see what I did there...not really? okay lol). What color are you loving this new year and why ?





*Insert deep caption in this last picture*

XO...MM
Let's Connect

2 comments

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop