Monday 11 July 2016

How to Clear Dark Spots/Acne/Pimples for Oily Skin



Hey Guys, Happy new week from this end. For some reason I've been slightly excited today I'm still wondering why but I guess I woke up on the right side of my bed hehe. Anyhooo, from the topic of this post you already have a clue what it's about.





In the video below I talk about my Dark spot/pimple journey. What I've used in the past, what worked, what didn't and what I'm currently using that's working for me. If you have Acne Prone skin this video might be helpful so watch and tell me what you think!






Do you have the Acne/Dark spots or Pimple problem? What are you using and how has the journey been? Do you have a clear skin? Please share your skincare routine with us I personally would like to know so please leave your comments below.

Thank you for watching and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel here

XO..MM
Let's Connect

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe yes you should! Thank you Olaa. xx

      Delete
  2. Given the former, here are some tips for clear skin which will help you to be on your way to success too.
    acai pure

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop