Saturday 2 July 2016

Opposite Sex "Best-Friendship"




Hey Guys! Happy New Month! I'm back from my "mini" MIA, who missed me? What did I miss? Before we talk about today's topic, did you see my previous video on Ghosting? What do you think about it?
Moving to the topic of today "Opposite Sex Best-friendship". I know some people are already rolling their eyes because this is one topic that is quite relatable not just to girls but guys also.
I've heard quite a number of guys say they won't be comfortable if their partner had a best friend that's a guy. What's your take on this issue because we human beings be lying to ourselves from day one mahn!
Watch the video to see what I think about this trend and don't forget to share your thoughts!

Thanks for stopping by!
XO..MM
Let's Connect

Post a Comment

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop