Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Runway and Prints!



Hi guys, so its been a minute! I've been pretty occupied these past few weeks and when I have the time i'm either too lazy to write or i'm being frustrated by one of these annoying Nigerian networks, glo to be precise! Anyhoo,
so here are some of the amazing pieces from some Nigerian designers at the Nigeria Fashion Week that I absolutely loved!

I feel this "kirikiri star" fabric has been over-used by Nigerian designers...but it still looks good when used right!














There were lots and lots of see through designs...i'm guessing its trending now! would you rock them? 











Now these are the ones that made my night ^_^...keep scrolling









xo...MM
Let's Connect

2 comments

  1. lovely. some of the photos are not clear though. Try bętter shots without wave interference

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Eve @MangoBlogShop